Private Pay at Laurel Place.
Private Pay Now Available. Fill out the form and we will contact you.
Laurel Place is a locally-owned, multi-level complex care facility. It is fully licensed by the Fraser Health Authority and provides skilled nursing and rehabilitation services.
In addition to providing complex care to our government funded residents we have a neighbourhood suite that is exclusively reserved for our private pay residents.
What is Private Pay?
Private pay residents are not subsidized through government funding, and must pay a monthly fee for their care at Laurel Place.
Who is accepted?
Prior to admission, all potential Private Pay residents must:
· Complete an assessment and be interviewed by our Director of Care or designate,
· Provide all requested medical information and records,
· Complete and submit a signed Residency Agreement.
Once a Private Pay resident qualifies for Government funding, can they continue to stay at Laurel Place?
Yes. Private pay residents who qualify for long term care funding can request that their name be put on the “transfer list” for one of our government-funded beds.
When a funded bed becomes available at Laurel Place the resident can continue to stay at Laurel Place. The funded resident will be moved out of the Private Pay unit into another unit.
What are the rooms like?
The Private Pay rooms are located in the Ivydale Unit on the 4th floor.
The rooms are bright, looking out on the courtyard gardens.
Each room has an adjustable electric bed, bedside table, dresser, closet and a lounge chair. Each room has a private toilet and sink
What services are offered?
· 24 hour nursing provided by registered nurses
· Physiotherapy and Rehab services
· Recreation and Social Programs planned by a Recreation Therapist
· Bus outings
· Music therapy
· Meals and snacks, special diets, on-site Dietitian
· Physicians, Podiatrist, Dentist, Dental Hygienist
· Pastoral care for residents of all faiths
· Palliative care
· In house laundry